Includes pipe and draping, 1 8ft. table, 2 chairs, and wristband entry for 3 (vendor plus two others). Additional entry wristbands & all-white brunch tickets may be purchased separately.
Additional tables can be purchased along with linen, and electrical outlets. Wi-Fi is complimentary for all Vendors. Please note your electrical needs on the application.
The parties agree to the following:
1. Vendors are required to be present at the Hair Expo no later than 7:30 am on the day of the event A NUP/ DNHE representative will walk through the vending mall at 9:00 am to ensure that all vending tables are in Place for doors to open at 10:00 am. Please be on time! If you arrive after the expo has started, you will be asked to leave with NO REFUND.
2. Vendors are subject to the approval of the Organizers and shall not show/vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the event without the organizer’s written consent. Vendors reserve the right to refuse the exhibition before or during event of unapproved goods and/or services.
4. Vendor’s staff shall be neatly and appropriately clothed and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion. Pleas remain professional at all times.
5. No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff or guests without written permission from the NUP/DNHE coordinator.
7. Naturals United Productions nor Detroit Natural Hair Expo is not responsible for loss or stolen property. It is your responsibility to have someone working your booth at all times.
8. Vendor waives, releases, discharges, and covenants not to sue Eonica Smith, Naturals United Productions LLC, Participating Venue, affiliates, members, sponsors, organizers, or other representatives or their successor and assigns for injuries or damages of any kind suffered as a result of this event or any related activities. In the event that there are any damages to the property, the vendor is solely responsi- ble, to return the property to its original state.
9. Vendor will receive(2) expo wrist bands for entrance into the Event Any additional persons stationed at vendor table will be required to purchase a ticket to the NUP.
10. Vendors shall ensure all tables/booths/showcases are staffed at all times throughout the duration of the NUP
11. Vendor agrees to market their presence as a vendor at the event via the current means of business promotion, including the Internet (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, company website) and print.
12. Vendor grants full permission, perpetual and worldwide, to the organizers to use all names photo- graphs, video, audio, or quotation in accounts or promotions in any medium.
13. Vendor agrees not to assign this contract or sublet all or any part of booth space without written consent from the host.
14. All space available must be reserved by a signed agreement and payment in full. Placement of vendor space will be determined by a first come first serve basis.
15. All payments received for use of vendor space are non-refundable and non-transferable. 16. There is NO electricity provided or guaranteed as part of your vendor agreement.
17. Vendor must provide their own staff to assist in setting up/dismantling vending areas.. 18. Vendors must break down their own boxes, and put all trash in the dumpster.
19. Vendor locations are permanent.
20. The NUP reserves the right to cancel this event at any time prior to the date of the event. Refunds of all amounts paid by vendors in connection with this agreement will only be honored under this circumstance. Otherwise, all payments are non-refundable. vendors will not be refunded on events that have been postponed.
21. No items may be mailed to the venue without the consent of a NUP/ DNHE representative. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Concession stands are located on bottom level. No outside food or beverages
23. All additional furniture must be approved by the DNHE. You may email email@example.com for approval.
24. Tents are allowed in the venue.
25. No parking is provided to vendors. You may visit www.cobocenter.com to find out where you can park at this venue. Rooftop parking is available at $10. (Detroit Only)
26. Each Vendor must unload on the rooftop deck, you are not allowed to unload or load at front door. 27. A state/local sale tax assessor will be/may be on site to collect appropriate sales taxes and fees.
28. All MUA, Braiders, Barber’s must bring own equipment and styling chairs.
29. Dates and locations are subject to change. All participate will be notified of any changes.
30. In worldwide pandemic if the event is postponed for any reason vendor fees will be transferred to the next event.
IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT, ONCE SIGNED, THIS APPLICATION IS A BINDING CONTRACT
UPON ACCEPTANCE BY THE DETROIT NATURAL HAIR EXPO, AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND RULES AND REGULATIONS, WHICH CONSTITUTE A PART OF OR ARE INCLUDED IN THIS APPLICATION AND CONTRACT